The Taoiseach has apologised, on behalf of the State, to the survivors of the Magdalene Laundries.
- Taoiseach apologises to Magdalene Laundries survivors on behalf of State
- "I, as Taoiseach, on behalf of the State, the Government and our citizens deeply regret and apologise unreservedly to all those women for the hurt that was done to them"
- Special Cabinet meeting on McAleese Report before Dáil debate
- Vigil outside Leinster House
- Live Dáil debate
- McAleese Report | Executive Summary | Helplines